UPTab USB3.1 (also known as Type-C™ and USB 3.1) to Mini DisplayPort Active Adapter. Supports UltraHD (4K) 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz resolution. Compatible Devices Apple MacBook Pro 2016, Apple MacBook 12’’ Retina Display, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13 9350, Alienware 13/15/17 and Lenovo Yoga and many more. Some of devices may not be compatible with this adapter. This adapter has USB Type C Power Delivery port which can be use to power your MacBook 12" and use the Mini DisplayPort at same time.
- Perfect match for Apple MacBook Pro 2016 13" and 15" with Touch Bar and Apple Cinema Display with Mini Display Port.
- USB-C (Type-C) data rates to 18Gbps, Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to 5.4Gbps/lane
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 up to 12 bpc
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Self-powered, no external power required
- Power Delivery Pass Trough Port to charge your Laptop.
- Aluminum Shell for better heat desolation.
- Input: USB-C (also known as Type-C™ and USB 3.1)
- Ideal accessory for Apple MacBook Pro 2016
- Output: Mini DusplayPort.
- Can only convert signal from USB-C (Type-C) to Mini DisplayPort. This is not a bi-directional Adapter.
- This adapter is NOT compatible with Intel Thunderbolt. Before you purchase this adapter please make sure your Device (Computer/Tablet/Smart Phone) supports HDMI\DP Alt Mode Over USB Type-C.