HDMI to DisplayPort 4K 60Hz Active Adapter
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
Use the new HDMI To DisplayPort 1.4 4K at 60Hz Active Adapter to connect your PlayStation 4 Pro or Xbox One to a DisplayPort monitor effortlessly.
Any HDMI enabled Ultrabook, laptop, desktop, and even Raspberry Pi 3 Model B connect to a DisplayPort of a monitor, supporting resolutions UHD of 4K @ 60Hz and 1080p @120Hz. You can expect crisp sound and crystal clear imagery for your digital needs. The excellent audio supports 7.1 channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz sample rate for amazing sound quality, producing better overall entertainment experiences for you, friends, or family. The plug-and-play design makes it easy to start using, with no driver or software installation necessary. If you love gaming on a PS4 or XBOX one with a smaller screen, such as a monitor, the HDMI To DisplayPort Active Adapter is all you need to get started.
Connect the included Micro USB cable to a computer USB port or USB wall charger to power the conversion from HDMI to DisplayPort.
Connect your XBox One™ X/S to your Monitor using our HDMI™ to DisplayPort™ 1.4 Adapter 4K 60Hz.
Connect your Sony Play Station™ 3/4/5 Pro to your Monitor using our HDMI™ to DisplayPort™ 1.4 Adapter 4K 60Hz.
- Plug & play
- Triple shielded cable
- No driver or software installation required
- Supports resolutions UHD of 4K @ 60Hz and 1080p @ 120Hz
- High-quality audio (supports 7.1 channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz)
- Compliant with HDCP standards
- Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.4 standard
- Input: HDMI™, Male.
- Output: DisplayPort 1.4, Female (A separate DisplayPort cable, not included, is required)
- Supports resolutions UHD of 4K (3840x2160) @ 60Hz, 1080p (1920x1080) @ 120 Hz.
- High Quality Audio - Supports 7.1 Channel surround audio with up to 192 kHz sample rate.
- Compliant with VESA™ Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ 1.4 standard.
- Compliant with HDCP standards.
- Cable: Triple Shielded.
- Cable Color: Black Color.
- USB Powered.
** Note: This adapter is NOT bi-directional. It only converts an HDMI output signal (source device) to DisplayPort (monitor/display)
In The Box:
- 1x UPTab HDMI™ to DisplayPort™ Active Adapter.
- 1 Year Warranty.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $25 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $25 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.