USB-C to HDMI 4K, 2 USB 3.0, Card Reader, USB-C PD and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
The UPTab USB-C 3.2 (Type-C™) to HDMI (4K), 2 Port USB 3.0, SD TF Card Reader, Type-C Power Delivery and Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is an ideal solution for adding more USB ports as well as a high speed wired network interface a great compliment for your Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other devices with type C port. With this adapter, you can connect multiple USB3.0 or USB2.0 devices like printers, external Hard Drives and many more USB compliant devices.Video Adapter 4K: Mirror or extend your screen with the HDMI™ port and directly stream 4K UHD (30Hz.) or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitor or projector. POWER DELIVERY: Charging your laptop while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
The USB 3.1 Type-C adapter is perfect companion for Apple new MacBook Pro 2016.
6 - in - 1
- HDMI 1.4 resolution 4096 x 2160 at 30Hz frame rate with 24-bit color.
- 2 Port USB 3.0 Support transfer speed at 5Gbps.
- Card Reader SD (Secure Digital) and TF (TransFlash
- USB-C (Type-C™) Power Delivery - Charging your laptop while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 (RJ45)
- Input: USB-C 3.2 (Type-C™)
- Output Terminal: HDMI 1.4, 2 Port USB v3.0, v2.0, and v1.1 compliant, Card Reader SD TF, USB-C for Power Delivery
- Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3az specifications
In The Box:
- 1x USB-C Type-C to HDMI™, 2 Port USB 3.0, Card Reader, USB-C for Power Delivery and Ethernet Adapter.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The adapter worked perfectly as advertised and to add to the satisfaction, Uptab's customer support was amazing. Because of a situation on my computer, the Ethernet didn't pass through. I sent an email and within 5 minutes they responded with a fix. Superb and highly recommended.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $25 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $25 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.