USB-C to 4-Port USB (10Gbps)
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST).
The USB-C to 4-Port USB is a must-have dongle for those with a USB-C device and who want to maintain their connection to all of their previously bought devices. If you want to use your USB Gen 2 devices such as SSD, hard drives, M.2 SDD, and PCle SSD to their maximum potential today, you'll need this dongle. Moreover, you can enjoy using your old USB-A and new USB-C devices with your new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop, if that's the case. You don't need any software or drivers to use this USB-C to 4-Port (2x USB-A and 2x USB-C) data hub. Simply plug it into your laptop's Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port and connect/transfer data between the two devices. Storing media has never been easier or more convenient!
The 4-ports also offer broad device compatibility, so you can connect up to two external hard drives simultaneously with the USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports. This allows you to back up data to or from flash drives much more quickly and efficiently.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2
- Four-ports for simultaneous use
- Supports 5V 1.5A
- High-quality aluminum housing
- Bus-powered - no external power required
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- Supports UASP
- Plug & play with portable design
- Input: USB-C (Type C ) 3.2 Gen 2
- Output: Four‐port simultaneous, with up to SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 and USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Two USB-A Ports (10Gbps)
- Two USB-C (Type C) Ports (10Gbos)
- Each of the four USB ports supports 5V 1.5A
- DisplayPort Alternative mode supported for laptop or mobile devices
- Four‐port simultaneous work is allowed, with up to SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Chipset: VIA/VLI - VL820
- Support UASP
- The total available power output of the UP-TC24USBA is based on the available input power and is shared between all downstream facing ports.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This a great and fast usb hub. I wish it had a longer cable or the option to plug in a cable for custom length. Can really only be used for a laptop solution. For that it shines.
You may return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
UPTab is proud to offer "SAME DAY SHIPPING" as a standard for our customers who place orders before 2PM (EST).
Additionally, if an item(s) in an order is not in stock, the entire or part of the order may be held until the item returns back in stock, then the order will be processed immediately. Please keep in mind that orders placed during the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day.
Free Ground Shipping on orders over $25 to contiguous United States.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world (Free Shipping apply only to orders which total amount is over $25 and ship to contiguous United State). Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- International VAT - Customers from Canada and Mexico and EU are liable for their respective country's import duties, taxes, and fees (final VAT is not included in order).
- Shipping Delivery Time - Shipping methods denote the delivery time once your order is shipped from our warehouse in Fort Mill, South Carolina.